Cancerous mole?

its not cancer rightive been having a spot on my leg feel as though something is on it, or, the hair feels waded. maybe as well those are the facts and its only coincidence. coincidence in that the spot on my leg has a mole. the mole is very small and has no hair in the skin; epidermis. ?

Abnormal moles

Thank you for your question. Without photos or seeing you in person, I cannot advise you regarding your mole because the lesion needs to be assessed using an instrument called a dermatoscope, which allows the lesion to be viewed at higher magnification. If any abnormalities are noted, then a biopsy should be performed. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your mole. Take care and good luck.