Toronto Artefill Doctor Recommendation

Doctor Answers 1

Check out Peter Adamson

In Toronto, you might want to check out Dr. Peter Adamson. He's a great guy with impeccable qualifications and skills. [Of course, I'm a bit biased since he also trained me about 10 years ago!]

All the best,


Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.