Please tell me what these bumps are on my face? (photo)

I am 38 years-old and only have had Revanesse in my Nasolabial folds. This little cluster of bumps are not pimples. They have been around for 5 months now.

Doctor Answers 3

Bumps on face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I doubt this is from the filler, but it is difficult to say for certain what is going on from the photo. I suggest seeing a board-certified dermatologist. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Bumps on the face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your question. I agree they don't look like acne pimples. We appear to be skin nodules but hard to tell if they are related to the product. See a facial plastic surgeon or a dermatologist to discuss possible options to improve them. Good luck. 

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Face bumps

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

it is not always easy to tell from the picture but they may be milia, which are like clogged pores that persist in the skin. Sometimes this is due to using creams that are too thick for the face. He best thing to do would be to see your doctor and have them evaluated and if they are milia, they can be extracted. 

Roni Munk, MD
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.