What can I do about an old bump from 19 years after surgery on forehead due to a cut? (photos)

Hi. When I was around 5, I had an injury to my forehead in India after being sliced with a falling object. I can't recall whether surgery took place or not, but my wound was closed. A bump had developed under the scar. CT scan and ultrasound done but it was reported to NOT be an osteoma or bone growth. The scar, along with the elevated area under it, make it very noticeable. One surgeon said that he wasn't sure whether there is a bump there, and it may just be scar tissue or forehead shape.

Here's what you can do for a bump scar--lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision, fillers

Scar tissue can be treated with lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I suggest seeing an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.