Could I just use a breast lift? (Photos)

Seems weird, as I am young and have no children ect, so I guess it is just unfortunate genetic aspects, but My breasts are much fuller on the bottom than top making them look saggy. I am a 32C and I am happy with that side and when I pull up my boobs manually I am okay with the way they look. I was wondering if a breast lift is a good option for me over a breast augmentation (as I assume a breast augmentation would maintain their shape but make them bigger) Thank you!

You would do great with a lift

Of course all this goes without an examination which is critical, but I think you would do great with a lift.  The important decision is which lift and with which surgeon- not all are created equal.  I think you would do great with a superior pedicle lift with autoaugmentation where the tissue at the bottom is actually folded under your breast tissue and stacked on itself to give you more projection and roundness.  I really think you would get an amazing result.  Hope this helps.

-JGH

Breast Lift

Based on the photos and desire as you describe, I think that the best solution for you would be to have a breast lift.
Superior pedicle technique will give you a good shape. Extra upper pole fullness if desired can be given by fat transplantation.
Breast augmentation would not be a good idea because your breasts need a very large volume in order to be lifted just with implants.
So, I am sure that the ideal procedure for you would be breast lift.
This is going to give you a very good result.

Breast lift

Based on the photos submitted a breast lift (mastopexy) would be a great option in your case. If you are happy with the volume then you definitely do not need a breast augmentation. A mastopexy will allow your surgeon to lift your present volume to give you a perkier look as well as potentially reduce the overall size of your aereolas. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to properly assess your breasts and discuss all possible options and techniques that would best suit you is recommended. Good luck. James Lee

James Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Could I just use a breast lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift

If you are happy with the volume, then a breast lift may be all that is necessary.  Best to be seen in person. 

Could I just use a breast lift?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast lifting surgery.  
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical when it comes to the type of breast lifting I would recommend to you. This careful communication of goals will also be important when it comes to determining whether or not you should undergo breast augmentation surgery also.

My best suggestion: choose your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.  Working together you will come up with the best plan to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast lifting surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.