Breast lift and implant - Does it Look normal @ 3 weeks? (photos)

Breast lift and implant 450cc ( I was a Size B before)-3 weeks after. Right breast ( shows left in picture and I'm pointing @R) , seemed higher and harder from the first day . I have had a very emotional 3 weeks period and I'm sure my blood pressure was up very much... Could it be anything wrong? They don't seem to get to soft and don't seem to travel down too much. I'm also using my right hand a lot could it be why the right feels hard on top and too much pushed in my armpit ? Thank you for your time !

Breast lift and implant - Does it Look normal @ 3 weeks?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Implant issue

You are still very early in the healing process.  You have to give it time for them to settle. Any specific concerns should be addressed by your surgeon.

Breast lift and implant

Some patients with submuscular implants have spasm that last a few days to a few weeks which elevates their implants. Often one side more than the other and since the muscle is attached to your arm, the side used more could elevate more. Follow closely with your surgeon and hopefully time will resolve this. Good luck.

Does it look normal?

You should trust your doctor and get help from her/him unless your doctor abandoned you. Your doctor is the best person in the world who knows what have been done in your breasts.

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon