Are breasts too low and bottom heavy after lift w/ implants? (Photo)

I am 7 week post a breast lift with silicone implants (310 left, 345 right), over the muscle. I was a DD prior to surgery and choose the addition of an implant solely for upper pole fullness. Although there is a definite improvement, I feel my breasts are still low and now heavy without much upper fullness. Could I achieve more of a lift or is this the best I can achieve given my body type? Thanks for your feedback.

Breast lift and implants

One can not raise the breast higher than the original foot print of the breast.  Right now you are still a bit early with healing and should give it 4-6 months.  If you feel they are  bit low, then a revision might be in order.