Breast augmentation gone wrong. Twice in one month. Help (Photo)

I had breast augmentation on june 10 in thailand. One wrek after the procedure I begain to realize a small double bouble on my left boob. On July 2nd I went back to the surgeon and ask him to why is my my breast so strange so he said they are different size and he said he can fix it by realesinng the band/crease. So on July 2nd I had an other surgery to try to fix my left breast but now July 7th it looks way worth than before. What do I do. My left breast look feformed and I want to fix it. HELPPP

Double bubble

You have a double bubble which is due to the implant being behind a fold that was undermined.   This will likely need a revision.

Breast augmentation gone wrong; double bubble...

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.
It looks like you have "double bubble" and breast implant bottoming appearance after your revisionary surgery. A "double bubble" is a cosmetically undesirable circumstance for patients with breast implants, which occurs when the breast fails to take on the shape of the implant, resulting in the appearance of a visible line showing a separation between the bottom edge of the implant and the bottom edge of the natural breast. Double bubble "deformities" may be more striking (visible) when breast implants have bottomed out.

There are several options when it comes to revisionary surgery to improve your outcome. One option is to eliminate the pull of the pectorals major muscle either by completely releasing it or by suturing the muscle back down, thereby placing the breast implants in the sub glandular position. Patients who choose to have breast implants placed in the sub glandular position should have enough breast tissue coverage to allow for this conversion. There are disadvantages of placing breast implants in the sub glandular position (such as increased risk of breast implant encapsulation) which should be considered as you make your decisions.

Another maneuver that may be helpful is raising the inframammary fold using capsulorraphy techniques. Sometimes, depending on factors such as quality of skin along the lower breast poles, additional support provided by acellular dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh may be very helpful. I have also found the use of acellular dermal matrix very helpful in cases where the skin/tissues are very thin and in cases of recurrent breast implant displacement. The acellular dermal matrix helps improve contour, improves irregularities caused by the underlying breast implant and/or scar tissue, and provides additional support ("sling" effect) for the breast implants.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Double Bubble

The double bubble deformity is one that will require additional surgery to correct.  Allowing your body to heal a few months before undergoing additional surgery may be worthwhile.  I would recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in revisional breast surgery.  An experienced breast surgeon can review options with you and discuss surgical timing, implant replacement, and help mitigate further frustration with your outcome.

Trent D. Douglas, MD

Double bubble problems

It looks like your breast implant has fallen significantly below your natural breast tissue.  This will not correct itself and you will need another surgery.
Having two surgeries so close together is not great.  You'll need another one. You can chose to stay in Thailand longer and fly home but you will need to find a surgeon willing to correct someone else mistake, and this will cost you additional fees.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Double bubble

From the photograph you have presented, it does appear that you have a double bubble. Without a preoperative photograph, I can only assume that you had a constricted base on that side that has not been adequately released. With time, meaning many months, this may improve. It does not, a revision surgery can usually correct this issue. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Double bubble

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing after BA. Yes, your left breast does appear to have the "double bubble" deformity. The lower "bubble" is the implant, while the upper component is your natural breast tissue. First, I would do nothing right away. If you give this a few months (I know that sounds like an eternity right now), you will likely see an improvement as the tissues relax. If not, you may need a revisionary procedure, and you might consider staying local to you so that any problems can be addressed by a surgeon who is immediately available to you. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon