I had saline implants done in April, is this normal? (photos)

Saline implants in April, is this normal ?

From the side view pictures provided, it appears that you have a "double-bubble" breast deformity. The double-bubble  is seen when a crease forms across the lower part of the breast and may be due to downward displacement of the implant, constricted breast tissue, or even capsular contracture.  Discuss the options with your plastic surgeon and good luck.

Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble

From the profile you may have a double bubble. It is best to be seen in person to determine what the issue is and how it might be corrected.

I had saline implants done in April, is this normal?

Dear Angie, from your photos, you may be developing a capsular contracture or double bubble.  There are options for treatment depending upon the problem.  I suggest you check back with your surgeon.  Once you have been examined they should be able to counsel you as to what may be done.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Double Bubble

Without seeing your breasts before and after surgery as well as frontal views it is impossible to say for sure. You appear to have a "double bubble" deformity in which the breast tissue and the implants are in different planes. I recommend returning to your surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Eric E. Wegener, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon