Can I have a second belly button revision? (Photo)

I did a tummy tuck December 2014, following the procedure I noticed my belly button protruding the surgeon said to wait until it settled down in an attempt to make any corrections. I returned to the surgeon May 2015 to revise my belly button. I paid additional for the anesthetic, now over a year later it looks the same. I am now experiencing some discomfort and tenderness in the belly button area. I refuse to return to the original surgeon. Please I really need advice please help!

Can I have a second belly button revision

Thank you for your question.  An examination would be needed and possibly a CT scan to rule out a hernia.  Best wishes