Any Recommendations for Artefill in Toronto?

Doctor Answers 1

Artefill injectors

I have been injecting Artefill/Artesense (a long lasting / "permanent filler") for some time and would be happy to offer you a free cosmetic consultation. Make sure only a dermatologist (go to and click "Find a Dermatologist") or plastic surgeon injects you for the best results and safety.

Dr. Benjamin Barankin

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 47 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.