Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? Plus why are injections not lasting on me? (photos)

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. You should ask your surgeon for the medical records of your procedure. It would be helpful for both of you to review your procedure together to understand the cause of the outcome. Candidates for lip augmentation include thin lips, wrinkled lips due to aging or smoking, asymmetrical lips or those in need of lip reconstruction. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible lip lift

Hi joaniebd,

While a single photo is not good enough for evaluation because a proper side view photo and a smiling front view photo is also necessary for proper assessment for possible upper lip lift surgery, but, based from this photo alone, if you really want an upper lip lift surgery, it should be done very conservatively. However, your lip shape is already very good, and upper lip lift will somehow change that.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon