5+ years post-surgical labiaplasty pain. (photos)

Many years post-surgery I am realizing a dull, numb pain that runs from my right side. I had an original labiaplasty that went horrible, and then a revision that went reasonably well but left one side bigger than the other. There is a mini "ridge" that sticks out on the right side, near my clitoris. I'm not sure what it is or why it is there. I believe this may be where the pain is coming from but I'm really not sure. I've attached a photo of the ridge. Thanks for your help!

5+ years postsurgical labiaplasty pain.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I would recommend seeing a labiaplasty surgeon in consultation for an evaluation of your area of pain and possible revision of your labiaplasty.  This would allow for improved aesthetics and removal of the tissue ridge.  Hope this helps.

Pain five years after botched and rebotched labiaplasty

You could try a steroid injection for the pain. For the aesthetics, I would suggest you include the clitoral hood in a revision.

5 years of painful sex following wedge labiaplasty

Thank you for your post and excellent photos. Sorry to hear about your bad experience following your Labiaplasty. You have a common scar (mini "ridge") resulting from your wedge method Labiaplasty causing your discomfort. This can be revised as an in-office procedure at the time of correcting the asymmetry and persistent redundant lateral prepuce.

Please do your research and find an expert cosmetic vaginal surgeon with experience in revision Labiaplasty and hood reduction.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Aguirre Specialty Care - Pelvic Surgery & Intimate Aesthetics®

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist