35 year old getting breast implants. Need some help to figure out right size? I want the natural, full but sexy look (Photos)

I'm 5'7, weigh approx. 135 pounds, bra size 34 A. The surgeon measured me as 13 cm base width and 4.5 cm nipple. My left breast is about 20 cc smaller than my right. I tried on a few sizers and my Doctor said the highest CC's he would suggest me to go would me 375CC. I want to me in the middle of conservative and not so conservative (not too small and not too big). My husband wants me to do 300 CC but I feel that I may not be 100% happy with that. Please let me know your thoughts.

35 year old getting breast implants. Need some help to figure out right size? I want the natural, full but sexy look

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you  is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

For Natural looking Breast Augmentation Results Think Subfascial With Anatomically Shaped Implants

Size alone is not the most important part of your decision.  The fake or "augmented" look present in most breast augmentations is the result of using high profile implants in the submuscular position which creates the exaggerated projecting look and wide separation.  I would recommend considering a subfascial breast augmentation with either low profile implants or wide and tall anatomically shaped implants.  You have great anatomy and as long as your breasts are filled evenly you will have a very nice result.  I hope this helps!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.

Natural but sexy

Based on what you described that you are looking for, I think 375cc will make you happy.  One of the biggest reasons that patients go back to the operating room is to go larger.  Maybe if you are still undecided you should ask to do one more fitting prior to surgery.  Good luck!

Based on your photographs you should be able to have a very nice breast augmentation result. The 375 cc breast implants will likely increase 2 x 2 full cup size is in the same bra manufacture and style that you currently wear. simply based on your photograph and not having the benefit of examining you, I think implants in the 300-325 cc range are going to give you a full but natural look.   375 cc implants will push you more towards a D cup certainly had Victoria secret.  For more on sizing please read below:

Implant selection

You will need to be seen in person o determine the appropriate implants size and shape. It is impossible to do without a proper exam.

Please forget about the number of ccs

First of all, congratulations on your decision to pursue breast augmentation.  It is a fantastic operation, and the overwhelming majority of patients who get it done are very satisfied.

However, please believe me that it is a mistake to focus excessively on the number of CCs in the implant your are considering. The key to a beautiful breast, and a beautiful breast augmentation is proportion, shape and symmetry.  Forget about the number of CCs. Work with your surgeon, who is hopefully a well trained, experienced and talented surgeon.  After they assess you, they will come up with a plan. The plan will be based on your breast width, your skin quality, the amount of skin laxity, your symmetry, and much much more.  I cannot say it any more clearly than this: the actual number of CCs is completely irrelevant.

Dr. RoberShenker. MD FRCSC

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Best breast implants for me?

Thank you for the question. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

***Given your concerns, I would suggest that you spend additional time communicating your goals/concerns directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably prior to the date of surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural, full sexy look” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with. 

Full c

You would fit a full c very nicely. I would go see a sureon and look at implants around 365cc or around there. Good luck.