21 days post op lipo surgery & I think I've formed fibrosis. Is this permanent? What is the best treatment for fix? (Photo)

I've had 15 massages since surgery & wondering if I should continue the hand massages with ultra sound or if I should try endermologie

Liposuction - have I formed fibrosis

Thank you for asking about your tummy liposuction.

• Your photo suggests that you had an aggressive liposuction with removal of most of the abdominal fat, leaving skin very close to the muscle below.
  • It is early days for your healing - you need to wait at least another 6 months to see your final result.
  • Doing your own massage will be fine - endodermologie may be painful and cause swelling.
  • Ask your surgeon and follow her/his advice.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS