2 weeks post BL / BA concerned with side bulge? (Photos)

I am 2 weeks post breast lift with implants and am concerned with the swelling on the side of my breasts. I know it's very early and swelling is normal but will this ugly side boob bulge go down or is this the new shape of my breasts?

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Side bulge

Hello, it is feasible that the side bulge is due to swelling and it could improve with time.  Your surgeon can continue to follow this along with you to ensure it improves.

Side bulge

The side bulge may be related to swelling or how the fatty tissue and skin that was present before surgery and that you just notice now.  If it is from swelling, then it will likely improve on its own.