Is there anything I can do to at least get a portion of my money back from my plastic surgeon? He neglected me with infection.

I was suppose to have a breast reduction and lift. I know it's hard to go by a size the patient wants but I wanted to be smaller. My PS is board certified. Only I'm finding out actually he's been screwing people over. All he did was move my nipples up. I paid my money and he didn't do what I even signed a contract stating what was to be done. How can he get away with this?? I have seen two other PS. Certified too and they both actually said the same thing. He didn't do much move my nipples up.

Is there anything I can do to at least get a portion of my money back from my plastic surgeon?

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after breast surgery. Unfortunately,  there is no way, without knowing much more information, that online consultants will be able to give you meaningful advice online.

Generally speaking, it is important for patients to understand that sometimes (despite best efforts and intentions) complications (such as infections and/or dissatisfaction with breast size) do occur. These occurrences  do not necessarily equate to “malpractice”.  I can assure you, that for the majority of plastic surgeons the occurrence of complications  is very troublesome;  you will find that most surgeons will “bend over backwards” to help patients through the challenging courses they experience postoperatively.

I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon and express your questions and concerns in as calm/constructive a fashion as possible.  If you continue to have concerns (despite this effort),  second opinions from well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area may be helpful to you.