Top teeth jutting out & too big, bottom teeth uneven. (Photo)

I just recently took out 3 of my wisdom teeth. I used to have straighter teeth, but I notice this has made my teeth uneven, with the bottom teeth being more uneven than the top. My top front teeth are huge and just out compared to the bottom teeth. I try to adjust my teeth when I smile so they look more even or so it doesn't show my bottom teeth. What should I do? Any advice is appreciated! This problem has made me very self conscious my whole life.

Top teeth jutting out & too big, bottom teeth uneven

I strongly advise that you see an orthodontist.  Either invisalign or braces should be able to correct your problem.  If you are unwilling to have orthodontics, then cosmetic dentistry with porcelain veneers done by a skilled cosmetic dentist should be able to give you a beautiful smile that you won't be self conscious about.
By the way, it is an urban myth that wisdom teeth cause all the crowding that people get.  More likely it is your bite and the forward drift that the lower first molars have on the occlusion.

Laguna Niguel Dentist

Audles

I suggest you contact an orthodontist to have an evaluation done.  It is likely they can address your concerns.  Good luck to you.  

Thomas Roberts, DDS
Seattle Dentist