After my tooth extractions, will all the pressure be on my wisdom teeth?

Right side 1st molar gone they gonna extract the 2nd molar still have rightside wisdom teeth wondering is that going to put all the pressure? on my wisdom tooth ? (i also have all my teeth still on top ) just wondering to prevent future causes or should i just tell them to pull the wisdom also even tho its not causing problems

Should wisdom teeth be pulled.

In the scenario you are describing you are losing your posterior support.  The wisdom tooth may help prevent TMJ problems, Headaches etc.

I usually recommend that you work out a lifetime stately with your dentist to avoid future problems.  Planning for the future will result in a bester situation as you get older.

Chicago Dentist