Will I need a revision for uneven reduction? (Photo)

One breast is much more boxy and has less tissue on the bottom half than the other. I'm assuming that won't fix itself. What is the fix for this? Can the other one simply be lipo'd?

Will I need a revision for uneven reduction?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. This is one of the most patient pleasing operations that we perform.  It is too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. This is best done about six months post op.    Based on your photograph,  additional skin/tissue excision may be necessary to improve your symmetry.  Of course, your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to more precise assessment and advice. Best wishes.

Boxy breast

It looks like you just had surgery and the breasts will likely change in shape as things settle. Best to give it at least 6 months or longer.