Wanting a BBB and breast lift.. what is the average cost for both procedures? (Photos)

I'm 27. I'm looking to get both procedures, and hopefully by the same doc. I can't get rid of my nasty post baby pooch, so I figured I could fat transfer to my no-butt. I work out a lot so I'm losing all my boobs/they aren't perky anymore. (As you can see) Even in a push up bathing suit... How do I know who the right doc is? Should I travel? What is the average cost of both procedures combined? -Heather

Cost for breast lift?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast lift and BBB?

From the photos that you provide, it is hard to tell what type of breast lift that you would need.  Costs can range from ~ $5000 - 9000 depending upon what you need to reach your goals.  You are thin and a BBB is unlikely since you have very little fat to transfer to your butt.  See a board-certified plastic surgeon and good luck.

John Zavell, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and BBL

Hard to say if you need a breast lift based on these photos since your breasts are covered but you may not have enough fat for a fat transfer to the buttock. You can have the procedures combined if you are a good candidate and they can be accomplished in a reasonable amount of time. The cost varies by area but you can expect to pay anywhere from 6000-9000 for a breast lift and maybe a bit more for a Brazilian buttock lift. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in your area for a complete exam. Find a plastic surgeon who is experienced in breast and body contouring, you can search on the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website for more qualified doctors.

William Bruno, MD

Breast lift and BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. You may be a candidate for a breast lift.  BBL can be performed in conjunction with waist contouring liposuction during the same surgical setting for all procedures.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

BBL and breasts

It does not look like you have any fat to harvest for a BBL. You might want to consider implants there as well.

You don't have enough fat for a decent BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs. You are probably a very good candidate for a breast lift but, based on your photos, I seriously doubt that you have enough fat for a BBL.  You have to put in a lot of fat to get much of a change as much of the fat does not survive the transfer.  Unless you have a large collection that I can't see on your photos, you probably don't have enough to make it worth your time and money.  To maintain the perkiness of a lift, you may want a small implant to keep that upper breast pole fullness but not going too much larger if you want to maintain your current size. Be sure to see an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon. 

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

BBL and lift

It is best you do not have to travel, yet at the same time you want to go to a surgeon with plenty of experience.  Check that they are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and not any other Board.  Also, check their before and after photos.  Online consultations are very popular these days and can help you choose someone outside your state.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

BBL and Breast Lift

From the photos, it doesn't appear as though you have much fat to be able to do fat transfer to the buttocks to give you a result you'd be happy with.  I recommend consulting with a local/regional plastic surgeon who does buttock implants (my preferred technique is placement inside the muscle, but some surgeons place it on top of the buttock muscle).  They can also talk with you about breast lifting and a mini tummy tuck with liposuction.

To find the right doctor, I would ask friends/family/doctors for their recommendations, read their reviews and see before/after pictures, and go on several consultations.  You can always travel for a doctor, but if you can find one closer to home whom you trust to take good care of you and deliver a great result, that's highly preferable.  They will be able to discuss the procedures with you, and the prices.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon