Nipple piercing after breast reduction on March 16, 2016?

Thanks so much doctors for the answers to my questions my doctor just say wait a while like a year I wanted to do it while I didn't have feeling in them once I get feeling in my nipples I'm going to be to scared to get them pierced I got the surgery done march 16th ,2016 an they are healing just fine the only problem I have is the sharp pains every now an again which I see by watching YouTube that its normal.

Nipple piercing after breast reduction

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with the breast reduction procedure;  this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  Your plastic surgeon will guide you when it comes to timing to proceed with nipple piercing;  in my practice, I would likely ask that you wait about 3-6 months. Make sure that whoever is doing this procedure for you is reputable and utilizes sterile technique. Best wishes for an outcome you will be very pleased with.

Piercing at 3 months

Piercing at 3 months should be okay as long as everything has healed normally and the there have been no problems.

Nipple piercing after reduction

I am not a fan of body piercing except for the ears, but it is probably ok at this point. You should check with your surgeon first.

Its best to wait

Although you can do the procedure now, it might be best to wait couple of more months to see how you nipple sensation changes.  However, there is nothing wrong with doing it now.

Andre Aboolian, MD