A I a good candidate for bbl or do I not have enough fat reserve to give a good long term result? (photos)

I am 5'5" and 135 lbs. I unfortunately did have some lipo done to my ab area about 9 yrs ago. I am very square in shape and would love to have my waist cinched in as much as possible and have fat added to my hip area, since I don't have much in the way of hips. I would love to have a nice S curve and of course more projection in my buttock. I would like to stay away from implants if possible, but will entertain the idea if I have no other choice. Also can't afford much more than 10k. Help plz!

BBL Expectations

Thank you for your questions and photos.  You are a good candidate for a BBL.  Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back and transfer to the lateral hips and  buttock will improve your shape.  It is important to understand that there are limitations to this procedure.  The amount of fat,  your boney and muscle structure, skin elasticity and buttock shape all have a significant impact.  You have a square buttock shape which is not the ideal A frame.  This will limit your outcome.  While you can get closer to your wish pics, you will not get as much waist definition and hip projection as shown in your photos.  Having said this, a BBL is still your best choice to get closer to your desired body contour.  Best wishes.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You might be a good candidate for a BBL but you would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. Best of luck.

I believe re-contouring the body by liposuction of the abdomen and the flanks will contour the body. All the fat harvested can be transferred to the buttock and some to the hips