3 weeks post op Restylane on my upper lips, how much should I inject to my bottom lips? (photos)

Hello, 3 weeks ago i had restylane lip injection done on my upper lip. Im very satisfied with the result, looks is very natural. Now im thinking of doing injection on my bottom lip to have a even look! I will send some pictures and would like to know the proffesional opinion!how much should inject to have a perfect look?

Restylane and Lip Injections

Restylane is a great product for the lips. It would probably take a syringe to achieve the effect you are looking for and have a balanced result. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in cosmetic lip injections for the best results. 

Restylane for lips

It is difficult to determine exactly how much Restylane you would require for your lower lip.  It depends on the look you are trying to achieve.  You will probably not need more than one syringe.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

#restylane for lip augmentation

There is no magic formula for the 'perfect look'. Each patient desires something different and I would recommend going back to the physician who injected your upper lip and see what they have to say. If you like their work on the upper lip, you can probably trust their technique on your lower lip.

Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane

It is hard to say an exact amount.  The way that I inject Restylane is to do it in small incraments until I see the desired effect.  So it may be 0.5cc or a little more depending on your anatomy and how it looks as the injection goes along.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon