When will the dark scar shown in the picture disappear? (Photo)

It has been 3 days since I got this scar. I tried to get rid of the black pimple sicne I thought it will remain as a dot on my face. Afterwards, my skin was damaged, and I realized that it became really dark. As the time passes, the scar got worse and worse.

Dark scars on the cheeks

I would recommend fractional laser, Plato's Scar Serum, and Melarase PM creams to help reduce the pigmented scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Skin tear

Thanks for your question. It looks like you have a deep abrasion. It will gradually heal much the way a skinned knee would heal, but you may then have a darker spot there (post inflammatory/post trauma hyperpigmentation) which will need to be addressed by a skin care specialist.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician