When will the dark scar shown in the picture disappear? (Photo)

It has been 3 days since I got this scar. I tried to get rid of the black pimple sicne I thought it will remain as a dot on my face. Afterwards, my skin was damaged, and I realized that it became really dark. As the time passes, the scar got worse and worse.

Dark scars on the cheeks

I would recommend fractional laser, Plato's Scar Serum, and Melarase PM creams to help reduce the pigmented scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Dark scars on the cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Skin tear

Thanks for your question. It looks like you have a deep abrasion. It will gradually heal much the way a skinned knee would heal, but you may then have a darker spot there (post inflammatory/post trauma hyperpigmentation) which will need to be addressed by a skin care specialist.
Lisa Vuich, MD

Skin tear

Lisa Vuich, MD