Is a Brazilian butt lift the right surgery for me? Is it worth it? (photos)

I'm a 22yr old uni student. My height is 5'4 and weigh 147pounds. I was wondering if I should gain or lose weight if I wanted to get surgery? How should I get ready and what to should I expect? I just want a bigger butt (but nothing too crazy) + tiny waist and flat tummy. All my fat pretty much lays on my boobs, thighs, lower tummy, and a bit on my arms. Basically I'm just wondering if it's the right surgery for me to get that hourglass figure? Ps: I live in Japan so not sure where to get it?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL decisions

Great questions.  A lot depends on how much fat is required to achieve the result that you desire.  It sounds like you are not going for the maximum buttock size.  If this is correct it may be that you already have enough fat to accomplish your result. I do think that liposuction of your abdomen and waist circumferentially would provide maximum waist narrowing and likely enough fat to help you accomplish your goal.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD