Is this a mole? (photo)

I got a mole or something else 2 weeks ago on my foot and it appears larger and color is Brown. All my moles tend to be pure black because I'm Asian but this one is brown and a bit larger like a pencil eraser but smaller. I ripped my skin off to remove it. I removed it and came off like flakes but cut he skin prt too, it was easy to tear cause of dry skin.

Based on the photo, it does not appear to be a mole. However, you would benefit from seeing an experienced and expert board certified physician to evaluate in person. 

Lesion on the foot

Thank you for your question.  It looks like blood under the skin which is called talon noir.  It is often caused by trauma.  However, I can't completely rule out a new mole and would need to look at it with a dermatoscope to be more certain.  If the lesion does not resolve or if it enlarges I recommend for you to see a dermatologist.  I wish you the best!

Lisa Zaleski-Larsen, DO, FAAD
San Diego Dermatologist