I had lower eye surgery and I have a round lump under my right eye. Any suggestions?

Lump after blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. In order to be able to advice you, several information would be needed (how long ago you had surgery, size and consistency of the lump, precise position etc). Also a photo would be helpful.  However if this is something that has happened suddenly and you had surgery very recently, I would advice you to contact your plastic surgeon to be assessed in person.All the best.Andrea MarandoPlastic and Cosmetic SurgeonManchester - London 

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Lump under eye

I think that in order to determine what is causing the lump, one would have to be seen in person and also review the previous surgical procedure.

Post blepharoplasty swelling

Angela, without any pictures or knowing exactly what procedure was done it's hard to say.  There are a variety of different techniques that are used during lower lid blepharoplasty, any one of a multitude of variances can be causing what you are seeing.  It could be perfectly normal and part of the healing process, or it could be something that needs to be paid close attention to.  I suggest you discuss this with your operating surgeon as they would have a better idea of what was done and what may be going on.  Best of luck.

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon