Lip fillers gone? (Photos)

hi there, I had my lip augmentation recently- i've popped a before and after- the after is taken today 5 days after the procedure. I'm really not happy with the results and paid for a full 1ml as opposed to a half. I paid a considerable amount for the procedure and am not happy with the outcome- is there any way i can get a refund? im reluctant to get more as it seems to have no effect. all thoughts welcome

Lip fillers gone?

Thank you for your photographs and questions.  I can see your area of concern and would recommend seeking additional filler placement to achieve an enhancement of your upper lip volume.  Women like yourself who have thinner, longer lips require much more filler to add volume than those women with narrower ones.  You may need a full syringe alone in your upper lip.  I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to voice your concerns and to discuss your best treatment options.  Hope this helps.

Lip augmentation

Hello, and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you did not get the result you had hoped for. 
You may still be somewhat swollen from the injection, so it is possible that your results may become less apparent as the swelling subsides. You may need more volume, or a more volumizing product. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. 
Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Final Result After Lip Augmentation With Filler

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your postprocedure appearance.  Please keep in mind that it will take 2 weeks to see your final result after lip augmentation with injectable filler.  In general, after lip augmentation with fillers, it will take 2 weeks to allow for normal postprocedure swelling and bruising to resolve and to see your final result.  In your case, if a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm was used, it will volumize slightly over a 2 week period due to the hydrophilic nature of the product.  I would suggest giving it 2 weeks to see your final result before judging.  Hope this helps and if you continue to have any concerns, please be sure to see your injector for an in-person reevaluation in order to best address your concerns and to determine the best course of action.  Best wishes!