Can my nose be fixed? (Photos)

I got in a car wreck about 8 years ago and it busted my nose. The er Doctor stitched me up and my nasal area looks funny. Also I've always been self conscious of the bulb tip.

Open tip rhinoplasty

Hi there. Thank you for the question and photos. Tip refinement and potentially correction of asymmetric nostrils can be achieved through an open tip rhinoplasty. There is notching of the alar (nostril) on the left side, which can be difficult to correct as it is often caused by tissue deficiency especially in the post-trauma scenario. Absolute symmetry is not achievable but usually improvements can be made. Correction of the bulbous tip can be performed at the same time and is more straight forward. Good luck!