Can you have a consultation at 17?

I was wondering if it's possible to have a consultation for a procedure before your 18th birthday so you could have it as soon as possible after? I'm 17 but I plan on getting a bbl at 18 (Bday in December) and want it to be done and healed before spring break in May.

Cosmetic Surgery On A Minor?

Thank you for your question!  Unfortunately no doctor will operate on a minor.  You have to be at least 18 years old to have cosmetic surgery.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel  Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Can you have a consultation at 17?

Thank you for the question. Most surgeons will not perform an elective procedure until the patient has turned 18 years of age. However, you can start doing your homework on the surgeons in your area now. I would refer you to the American Board of Plastic Surgery website, rather than google, to help you in the search for a qualified Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area for an in-person examination and a discussion of your goals once you turn 18. I hope this helps. Best of luck.

Can you have a consultation at 17?

To have a procedure done before you turn 18 you need consent. But you can do your preparations in advance and plan accordingly.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon