500cc implant removed w/ lift.What kind of lift with minimal scars but allow nice natural size & perkiness & no implants?(photo)

Looking to get these too large implants out. I am a 40DDD/E. Cannot by tops or swimsuits that fit appropriately. Either swimming in them, falling out, or just look lije boobs everywhere. Would like to go back to my natural size C/D, no implants, but look upper pole full, some cleavage, and perky. Is this possible? Also what types of lifts available for me with very minimal scars. Not liking vertical scar and also dont want or like the track marks i see around areolas. HELP please

500cc implant removed w/ lift.What kind of lift with minimal scars but allow nice natural size & perkiness & no implants?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..It is better for you to add new implants because of your skin elasticity, if you want fullness and perkines is better.
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift.A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, your surgeon will determine on a personal consultation how your scar’s going to be and where depending on your breast tissue amount, I suggest you to check testers with your surgeon about sizes and type of implant, I recommend you to not lift, pull or push for at  least 30 days from surgery, Hugs!

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  I recommend that, although you do not want the scarring, you consider a full breast lift with implant exchange.  I almost exclusively perform my breast lift procedures using this technique as I have found that it works best.  I think you would be extremely dissatisfied with the results you would achieve by other techniques.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

What kind of lift with minimal scars but allow nice natural size & perkiness & no implants?

Thank you for your question.  If you're planning to remove your 500cc implants, you would likely require a breast lift (mastopexy) with an anchor shaped incision in order to best achieve optimal contouring, tightening and lifting of your breasts.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

The best scars- are no scars. That means- no surgery. If you desire to remove your implants and achieve your best looking breasts - you will need the best type of lift- which in my opinion - is the anchor lift. In the right hands - with the most experienced Board Certified PS- you should be able to achieve this goal.

Breast lift

In order to achieve your desired results, you will need a breast lift with some kind of vertical scar. However, keep in mind that scars on the breast tend to heal really well. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  In order to reach your goals a Wise pattern or anchor incision pattern would need to be used to create the greatest degree of lift.  Your breasts will need a fair amount of skin removed in order to help elevate them higher onto your chest.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for the best treatment recommendation.

Breast lift

Based on your photos, and the size of the current implants, it appears as though you will need a full lift with the inverted T scar. That being said, the photos are not a substitute for an in person exam which is essential to give you an accurate answer.