Tiny holes after fraxel dual, had it done last Friday and its Thursday? Are they normal?

I was mislead on products and told I could use an active product the next day! Will they heal up? my face is still read and peeling here and there

Fraxel Laser and Healing

Fraxel is a a wonderful laser but you have to be careful after the procedure not to use any products that may be irritating like alpha hydroxy acids, retinols, or scrubs.   I always recommend a gentle cleanser and Epiceram moisturizer after the procedure.  Any concerns you should return to your treating physician for evaluation. 

Fraxel laser

Fraxel is a fractional laser that will leave tiny pinpoint marks temporarily on the skin.  If you are concerned about your treatment, return to your physician.  After Fraxel laser treatment, you should cleanse very gently with a mild product, keep the skin lubricated and avoid sun exposure.  

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist