What's the next step in achieving a more contoured waistline? (photos)

Hello??Had a mini tummy tuck with/lipo of abdomen, board certified surgeon recommendation, just wanted lip..I'm 4 months 1 day post opt, Didn't realize my love handles that didn't look so bad now stands out to me, apparently still very loose skin by belly button, Surgeon doesn't do any kind of skin tightening, I'm 5'7 145lbs hopefully 14 1/2 inch scar will heal. was told it would be much smaller, Similar to old c/section scar no one could see, but still have Loose skin? Any advice pleas help?

Tummy tuck/liposuction

Based on you photos,looks like you could have benefited from a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening for a flatter abdomen and liposuction of your sides, please consult with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Full tummy tuck

From these pictures it seems like you have enough skin laxity for a full tummy tuck. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them.  
Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area 
#realself #drdeanvistnes #tummytuck 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Drderby

Thank you for your question and the photos. If i look at these photos i feel that you were a better candidate for a full Tummy Tuck from the start. i feel you need to discuss with your surgeon as well. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Full Tummy Tuck

Thank you for sharing your photos.Based on the shared photos makes you a good candidate for a full tummy tuck and not a mini.

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Full Tummy Tuck

Based on your pictures and concerns, you need a full tummy tuck.  You still have extra skin around your umbilicus and hips.  This can only be addressed with a full tummy tuck.  I would recommend waiting a few more months, but I don't think that your result will change much at this point.  Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and look at before and after pictures with an in person consultation.

Andrew Freel, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon