35 year old Chin liposuction 5 weeks out, still have incision hardening and some lumps. Wondering if that is normal? (photo)

. Also the day after surgery my double chin was gone and now 5 weeks later I feel it's back. My doctor keeps telling me it's swelling and the scar tissue will go away but right now it's making me question if he took enough out. He said he removed 50ml . I had my arms done as well and those are still sore and lumpy . I have been going for ultra sounds every week which helped with the swelling but I'm also concerned the elbow wasn't done. I only had one incision by each armpit.

Still early

Hello, you are still early in this process. It take about 3 months to see the final results of liposuction. I would continue to be patient and give it some more time. 

35 year old Chin liposuction 5 weeks out, still have incision hardening and some lumps. Wondering if that is normal?

I offer liposuction with ThermiTight RF therapy at same time to help tighten skin. Now wait for 30 n=more days than seek a certified Thermi doctor...