Loose Skin After Liposuction on Thigh Area

What works best for tightening loose skin on thighs and butt? I had a liposuction a few years ago, and it left me with loose skin, even under my butt.

There is no easy solution for loose skin

I agree with Dr. Placik. Tthere is no current treatment available to tighten loose skin other than surgical removal. In your case a thighlift and/or buttock lift might be needed. There are no effective thigh creams, exercises, massages, or external treatments that can tighten skin. Hope this helps.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Loose skin after lipo

Unfortunately, liposuction only removes fat whereas a dermolipectomy removes fat and excess skin. It sounds as if you may require an buttock and thigh dermolipectomy (lift) procedure. This may be more than you desire but I would not waste my time and money on other minimally invasive techniques such as Thermage. This will accomplish a shrinkage of 1 on a scale of 1-to-10 and it is more likely you will need a 6-9 on a scale of 1-to-10.

Loose skin after lipo