What kind of surgery(s) is being shown in the picture? (photos)

This is basically what i'm looking for me with cosmetic surgery. somehow they have taken the ladies face and slimmed the width making the facial features more noticeable. I would like the same thing.My question, what type of surgery(or surgeries for that matter) would be needed to achieve something similar in the picture? I know changing face shape=near impossible but I want to know how to achieve something realistically similar or if it can even be performed

No doctor answers yet