Would facial liposuction help me achieve a more rounded appearance? (Photos)

Always had a long wide face and it bothers me when I smile I've been too I had an overprojected chin which can clearly be seen from a side view. However when I smile my face scrunched up an appears wngourged somehow. I'm not overweight for my size yet it appears like my face stores extra weight? Would facial liposuction help reduce the fat In my favs and make my smile a bit less lumpy?

Facial lipo

No. There really is not much accessible fat for lipo in most faces. If I am "hearing you" correctly, it seems that bringing your chin back a bit and possibly reducing the angles of your jaw might better accomplish what you are looking for. Both of these are boney reduction surgeries that should be done by surgeons experienced in maxillofacial bone surgery.

Would facial liposuction help me achieve a more rounded appearance?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your narrative and supplied images it is not clear what exactly you would like to accomplish with your facial appearance.  Liposuction is not typically performed above the level of the neck, and though I see your concerns regarding your chin, I think you have a nice facial appearance.  If there is a specific area of concern, talk to a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss other treatment options that may best address your concerns.