I wanna know the estimate of how much this tattoo might cost to remove? (photo)

My tattoo is 4" by 3" and it's all black. I just want to find out how much it may cost to get it removed?

Laser Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question. Cost varies based on location, size of the tattoo, physician's fee, and technology being used. Pico lasers are the most advanced technology. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 treatments. I also utilize the Picosure for a total of 5 Pico wavelengths. Tattoos are removed faster and safer with Pico lasers and there is less risk of scarring. It is important not only to seek the best technology but an experienced laser tattoo removal provider. I have been practicing laser tattoo removal for almost 20 years.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon