After a mastopexy, capsulectomy and augmentation my breasts look smaller and feel like they are bulging in my armpits? (Photos)

I had 310cc silicone round implants inserted and a 275 and 235 saline anatomicals removed (inserted during an augmentation 18 years ago without a lift) during a mastopexy and augmentation 2 days ago. My breasts feel like they are bulging in my armpits and there is some puckering around each nipple. Is this normal? I had also wanted to go slightly bigger, however, I look like I've had a reduction. I feel really disappointed in the size and my partner said my breasts look obviously smaller.

BA + BL post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

In my practice, after performing a BA+BL I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Respectfully 

Breasts Appear Smaller After Procedure

Understanding the Healing Process

HEALING OF SENSORY NERVES: Tingling, burning or shooting pains, which will disappear with time and should not alarm you, indicate regeneration of the sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage helps.

ASSYMETRY: The two breasts commonly heal quite differently. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

SHAPE AND CONTOUR: The final shape of your breasts will start to look its best approximately three (3) months after surgery. It takes time for the skin and muscle to stretch and relax around the new implant. The breast will often look higher, firmer, and “less natural” in the first three (3) months. It can take up to a year to see your final result.

FOLLOW-UP EXAMS: These are generally done in 1 week, 2 to 3 weeks, 3 to 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months to 1 year, and 1-2 year intervals. In our office we include all of your follow up appointments in the  initial surgical fee.

The best thing to do if you are worried or concerned about the healing process is to visit your surgeon to have the area examined for proper healing. Good luck.