Am I still suitable for IPL after experiencing a heat rash? (photos)

My 1st session went well and I saw improvement on my skin. Right after my 2nd session, my face was itchy and burning, at night it started appearing red bumps and I realized it was a heat rash. I put some hydrocortisone prescribed by my derm an it healed within a week. I decided to go and do my 3rd session, and again the allergy came back! Is there any way that I can continue my treatment without having this kind of allergy? What if they can turn down the fluence of the IPL like my 1st session?

Red and Itchy after IPL

This should resolve with the right skin care and Hydrocortisone, but I suggest combining with a silicone based growth factor gel. I recommend getting a formal consultation with an expert about best options for next steps. Best, Dr. Emer.