I am in between Fraxel or Rejuvapen. Which would be more effective in your opinion? (Photo)

My stretch marks are about 6 months old

Stretch Mark Treatment

It is very difficult to reduce the appearance of striated skin (stretch marks) Micro-needling AND Laser both help to rejuvenate the skin cells and stimulate collagen. There is little to no downtime with either. I would have you try the Clear and Brilliant Fractional Diolite by Solta.

Be well!

#stretchmarks #striations #laservsneedles

Stretch mark treatment

Be well!

#stretchmarks   #striations   #laservsneedles

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no cure for stretch marks.  Microneedling works but takes many many treatments as compared to laser. In general we do laser or fractional RF (viva, skinfinity) and microneedling together to get an enhanced improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Stretch Marks

eMatrix would be the best treatment by far for your stretch marks.  I have used all of these treatments but still find that eMatrix works best.  Dr.Green

Stretch Marks

There are a number of treatments that have been used to improve the appearance of stretch marks and response does vary based on the individual. In my practice I have found resurfacing laser such as Fraxel to be the most effective treatment.

Good Luck,
Dr. Shah

Sejal Shah, MD

Stretch Marks

Individual with stretch marks can see varied response to treatment.  We have found the Fraxel Laser to be one of the more effective treatments.  We typically perform a small test patch to make sure you will see  results.

Jerome Potozkin, MD
Danville Dermatologic Surgeon