What Can I Do About my Thin Face?

I think I have a thin face and it's not in harmony, the left side of my face is different than the other part, I want it to be fuller and i want my cheeks to look fuller too , i also want a defined jaw lines , i heard about surgical & Non surgical method which do you think is better?

Doctor Answers 1

Treating facal asymmetry

 Few, if any, faces are symmetrical . Improvement of markedly asymmetrical features can often be attained with injectable fillers. For the cheek and jowl areas, my preference would be for your own fat which has to harvested and implanted  by a minor surgical process.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 35 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.