How Does Thermo C Work?

I want some general information about the Thermo C system. What do you think about it? Can it make me loose a couple of pounds? My deititian recomended it and I thought that it would be great, but im not so sure as there isn't much information about it on the net.

How Does the Thermo C System Work

Cellulite is caused by fibrous bands underneath the skin that compress #fat, #diet and #exercise do little to help the appearance of this condition.  Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina or Cellifina Platinum.  

ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  #Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  #VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Cellfina #Platinum combines other non-surgical treatments for optimum #results. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.

Cure cellulite with Cellulaze

I recommend learning more about Cellulaze, the cellulite reduction procedure. Cellulaze will get rid of those lumpy, dimpling areas through a minimally invasive application. The laser under the skin promotes skin thickening and skin tightening.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite Treatment

I recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite.  Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite treatment

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest Thermo C, but instead suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD