Is Thermage Safe if I Have Chin and Cheek Implants?

I have both chin and cheek implants and would like to try Thermage for the fine lines above the lip and sagging below the lips at the sides (jowls?). thanks.

Thermage over implants

Thermage is a fantastic laser for skin tightening.  I have many patients who had previous implants and had Thermage over the area with no problem at all.  Please consult an experienced dermatologist for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Cheek and Chin Implants and Thermage

You can absolutely have Thermage with cheek and chin implants.  There is no contraindications for either.  Enjoy.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD