Can thermage help tighten/shrink wrap the walls of a nose?

I had revision rhinoplasty done and my doctor has been injecting me with a series of k40 shots over the course of a year (every 8 weeks) to help shrink down the excess skin camouflaging my pro-form narrow skeletal bridge. He now recommends I try thermage to help tighten/shrink wrap the excess skin around my bridge to give me more of the narrow look I desire. Any thoughts on this? Just don't want to be disappointed if I go through with the procedure.

Thermage and skin tightening

Thermage is an excellent laser to tighten the skin, especially for the jowls.  However, I do not think it will have any real benefit around the skeletal bridge of the nose.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage for the best cosmetic results.

Thermage for the nose

I think Thermage as applied to the nose will result in limited benefits.  Thermage can result in tightening of loose skin and has the best effects about the jawline, mid face and upper eyelids. 

Lee Kleiman, MD
Annapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon