I have under eye bags and crepey hooded upper lids. Would Thermage be an effective treatment? (photo)

I am 39 and I have puffy under eye bags and slight hooding with slight crepiness of the upper eyelid. Will thermage help rectify this? I have tried many eye creams, drinking more water, less water, and tried less sodium, propping my pillow at night and have even tried putting tape on the bags over night so water does not accumulate in the area.I think if I can get rid of my bags I will look so hot for my 40th coming up for Feb 2015 and this is my goal! Thanks Doctors out there helping us be pretty!

Creepy hooded upper eyelids options

The goal is to rejuvenate with nonsurgical modalities while you are younger so you can postpone the need for surgical intervention later on. This applies to consideration for upper eyelid wrinkles. Combination of filler injection along the brows (which elevates eyelids), fractional co2 laser resurfacing, Thermage and/or Ultherapy are viable ways to intervene in a positive fashion.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage for Skin tightening around the Eyes

Thermage will tighten the skin around the eyes.  Your photo was not that clear so  I could not tell the exact crepiness of your eyes.  You may require a combination of Fraxel (1550) or Ematrix for the creepiness and Thermage to tighten the skin.  It is most important for you to find an experienced Board Certified Dermatologist for the best cosmetic result.