Is There Any Virginity Surgery to Keep Intact Hymen for Marriage?

In India country there is very great importance for virginity of a girl who I is getting married so what should a gal must to for virgin before marriage if she deflorated

Hymen Repair

Yes, the hymen can be repaired, or reconstructed following first sexual intercourse. It is a relatively simple outpatient procedure which we perform under general anesthesia. Surgery itself takes less than an hour and is generally very successful. The postoperative course is generally very easy with little pain and discomfort. Good luck

Repair Hymen "For Marriage"?

Yes, it is possible to “repair” the hymen for the reasons you mentioned in the question (cultural concerns).

Hyman repair

Hymanoplasty is the term used to describe rconstructing a broken hyman (typically following first time intercourse).  It is not uncommonly performed to mask the fact that a girl/women has had sexual intercourse prior to marriage.  Glad to help.. @drryanstanton

Ryan Stanton, MD

Hymenoplasty

Thank you for your question.  I assume that what you are asking is how do you regain a hymen similar to a virgin.  A hymenoplasty can be performed for women who wish to reconstruct the hymen.  Some common reasons for the surgery are so that they can bleed on their wedding night and so that their new partner is not aware of their loss of virginity.  This procedure is an outpatient procedure.  There is no guarantee that bleeding will occur after the first sexual encounter after a hymenoplasty.  I would recommend a consultation with an experienced cosmetic genital surgeon.  Best of luck.    

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP
Cleveland Urologist

Hymenoplasty

Hymenoplasty is as surgical procedure to reconstruct the hymen. It is a relatively quick procedure performed under local anesthesia and the recovery is quick and painless. Healing time until sex is 6 weeks minimum.