Is There a Surgery To turn a western Eyelid Into an Oriental One? (Photo)

I Know all about the Double eyelid Surgery In Major Asian Countries such as Korea and Japan. They Change there monolids into a more western looking eye. Could there be a surgery to reverse that? Maybe Fillers could be put into the upper eyelid, like they do in Korea for Aegyo Sal, or A fat transfer to the upper eyelids? Also If a Monolid can't be produced, could an Asian looking eye be produced?

Doctor Answers 1

Reversing Asian eyelid surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Injecting filler or fat in the upper eyelids can make the eyes appear more Asian. If there is scarring of the upper eyelid, it can be difficult to reverse things completely. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.