Is There Any Surgery to Make the Eyeballs Bulge a Bit. One of Mine is a Bit Inwards.

My eyeballs are sunk and if they protrude a bit somehow, eyes can appear a bit bigger.please tell if theres any hope ican have for bigger eyes??

Doctor Answers 2

Sunken eye treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Although there are procedures to make the eyes protrude more, it is not usually done.  If your upper eyelid is droopy, it can give illusion of a sunken eye, for which an eyelid surgery would be more appropriate.  Consult an oculoplastic surgeon.

Dr Taban

Sunken eyeball

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A sunken eyeball can result from an injury and in this case surgery may be needed.  It doesn't sound like it would be needed in your situation.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.